Friday 13 April 2012

Perspectives

The more I reflect, the more I realize how many perspectives there are in a dialogue about maturing, aging, dying, and making meaning out of our lives in the sunset of our years.  Truly, it is our perspective on what is happening that shapes our experiences rather than the events themselves.  So I have been looking at more worldviews than I  originally started to explore.  I have also recently begun to focus more deeply on the worldview that we create our own reality. While there do seem to be limitations posed by nature, how we position ourselves within nature makes a difference in how creatively we work with our consciousness and whether we identify with nature's limited templates or whether we identify with the Spirit and God and the many possibilities inherent in spiritual consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment